Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Making money online3, Minvestment; why don’t you give it a try?

I've been studying this firm for the past few months and their performance in the last 6 months really looks good, although I blamed myself that I didn’t joined the train on time.
The interest on investment is not quite out of this world. But banks are paying about the same interest annually what minvestment are paying out to investors on weekly basis. I’ve already invested some couple of dollars with them; I hope to top it up later thereby becoming one of the corporate investors of the company. I opened my investment account with forty two dollars; I had to add hundred dollars to my principal after a few weeks. Have you ever try to calculate your investment benefits on the company websites. You can easily create your account, it is free and you don’t have to pay any registration fee for account creation. Just go to the site and create your account. You can make a deposit anytime you feel like activating your account. I did try some figures on the compound interest calculator on the website? In fact, it is indeed a nice pay. I always blamed my self that I didn’t joined the party on time as I have the opportunity to be one of the investors that should have joined the party as at July 2007.
Invest $200 for 365 (business days) @ 100% compound rate = $190,186.49
Min. investment is $15 so anybody can make a lot of money.
$15 investment for 365 business days @ 100% compound rate = $5,623.47
The procedure is that you can't touch your investment for a minimum of 150 business days. Though, there is another plan for investors who wish to withdraw their money on daily or monthly basis. They have three different plans. They have Plan A, B, and Plan C. After you’ve invested for a few months and you had been surprised that minvestment will surely be on the ground for many years to come. Then you can join the compounding party for 150 business days. The only thing is that for each account you are opening with two or three different plan, you will have to open different email address and you will be receiving your account notification daily from the company.
This company has been around since 2000, and they have been true to their payout claims, if there is any forex firm I will be recommending this year, minvestment will be on my top list. Their website and back office look very professional and it is a sign that they are a committed to their job.
Attention was devoted to frequently asked question and most questions that investors might ask had already been answered. You can visit the site and register for free; you only need to invest whenever you are ready. Introducing business partners or friends is not a requirement.
If you do sponsor any of your friends or business partners by introducing them to minvestment, you will receive a 7% commission on their principal investment.
Feel free to get back to me if you have questions or if you're already a member.
http://www.minvestment.com/?r=Papy9
(If link does not open, copy and paste into your browser)
Just get signed-up and watch with a close-ful eye.
http://www.minvestment.com/?r=Papy9
Then put in the minimum of $15 for 150 business days = $150.62
Feel free to take a look and investigate the company and you will indeed be surprise that you’ve been introduced to a good firm.
Your responses are highly welcome!

No comments: