Monday, December 3, 2007

Think about this right now.

Good evening everyone, You need to know that you are o.k. In fact, you're better than o.k. Most of us feel that we are broke at some level, in our lives. Because we have our own gifts, talents, views and purpose, we feel very different than most other people. The one thing that we all have in common is, we all feel different. Almost funny when you think about it. The fact is, you are o.k. just like you are. Not that you don't want to keep growing in every way. I feel that you just need to know that, 'who you are is exactly who you are suppose to be.' You don't have to be anyone other than yourself. I used to feel inadequate at being whoI am. I looked around trying to find out what everyone expected of me. Guess what I found out. Most of the ones that had expectations of me didn't know who they were themselves. If you are trying to live up to what you perceive as someone else's expectations, I want you to stop right now and at least consider it. You are uniquely 'YOU',. Be yourself. Be comfortable in your own skin. It's o.k. Say this, It's o.k. to be who I am. It's o.k., to be who you are. It's o.k. for people to be exactly who they are. Being yourself will always brings out the very best in you. "Be yourself, oyedun. You were born anoriginal, not a copy.

No comments: