Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Making Money Online - The Real Truth"

I don't care what anybody tells you, making money online is not difficult, there are hundreds of people in Nigeria earning a part time and full time income online, I am one of those people.
When somebody told me about a year ago that they were making a full time income working only a few hours a day online, I didn’t believe it. until I realized it was very possible for an ordinary person like me to use the internet to generate very high income. I started to look around online for ways to make money, I noticed there were a large number of people claiming to help me get rich overnight. I'm upset that I lost some money in some online business opportunity, because 75% of them are nothing but internet fraudsters, they didn’t help me make any money, they just took money from me and from some of my friends. This is the main reason I was forced to look into so many products, to discover real ways to make money online.
If you are looking to make money online, I am going to let you in on the top 5 resources for making money online. I have done extensive research into 100s of make money products and composed a list of the top 3. These are not "get rich quick" schemes and they are not free, however, these are systems and teachings that hundreds of ordinary people just like you are using to make very high income online. I advise you to stay away from any programs other than the ones not listed below, as I have gone through 43s of make money programs, over 80% were scams that do not teach you anything, rather they will just obtain your hard earned money.
Below are top recommended companies that you can make good money from online.

The Getaway club.
During my search online for business opportunities, I came across this network marketing biz. These company has a network of hotels and resorts around the world and their aim is to promote tourism as well as give each individual that became a marketing consultant the opportunity to earn weekly and monthly income for life. My brother, we all know that tourism is a big bizness, don’t you agree with me. You know that tourism is for real and there is no gainsaying about it. I’m into this bizness and I know that it works. I have been paid some dough and I’m expecting more, guys I’m expecting the big payout. I’m so fascinated by this work that I had to resign my appointment as the payout is very fantastic. Although to you guys abroad, the pay might not meant much to you but it is indeed a good dough for us at home and nothing stops you guys over there from partaking in it too and introducing some of your friends in Naija to also partake in it. It is indeed a great payout which meant much to those of us at home and that doesn’t stopping you from introducing it to your friends and family at home. What’s the business all about? The business is about marketing travels and tourism. It is about making people investing as little as $200 US dollars and introducing 2 people each who had the capacity to introduce another two people. And at the end you had the opportunity to be given $20,400 which you can invest in your bizness or rather use it to stay in any hotel or resorts in partnership with this organization and you are given some huge dough that will cater for your holiday while you are holidaying and touring the world. Can there ever be much of a good thing? I don’t think so. Here is an opportunity for you guys to invite your friends who are based in Naija to join your team and they won’t hesitate to come and visit you as soon as they cycle out once you invited them. The plus for you is that they don’t have to be a burden to you rather such visits will be perceived as a visit from a business partner who is also a friend and family.
My link is www.getawayclub.net/osas308 and
www.getawayclub.net/samuelpeter
I bought one with my nickname and I got another one for the famous Nigerian Boxer to win the WBC Boxing Heavyweight Championship belt.
You can go thru any of the link to sign up. You can sign up with MasterCard, Visa, e-gold and getawayclubcashwallet. I can only help to fund e-gold and getawayclubcashwallet. You can open your e-gold account through www.e-gold.com Always remember your password. You must have a strong password that must be a combination of letter and alphabets for example yaradua2007 is a good password for it is a combination of letters and alphabets.
How does the program work?
After signing up you are expected to introduce one or two people to the program who will also replicate the same thing you did and the movement is thru 4 boards. Immediately you signup. You can go straight to the booking engine to book Airfare, Accommodations, or your next holiday. You can also begin to tell your friends, or promote the business by sending associates to your own duplicated website.
If you are interested in getting rich like me then you are in the right place to determine your future.
www.getawayclub.net/fabregas
If you are a Chelsea fan go to

www.getawayclub.net/didierdrogba1

At getawayclub, our buisness is to make money as we cycle through the boards. All you need to do is to register with $200 and then prospect two people in to your team who will also invite their own two people and vice versa. Once you pay you are registered in to the bronze board where you progress to silver, gold and platinum. Each board consists of you (on top), and six people under you and the compensation plan is as follows:
There are 4 levels of payment for each board you cycle.
Cycle Bronze Board
You get US $100
Cycle Silver Board
You get US $300
Cycle Gold Board
You get US $3,000
Cycle Platinum Board
You get US $17,000

Total money realized is $20,400 US Dollars.
And then you are re-entered in to the platinum board.
You can check it all out at:

www.getawayclub.net/seyiman
Although with one downline in getawayclub who are also ready to introduce one downline each one can also progress from one board to another. You can contact me thru +2348033874448 or thru my e-mail ilemobadeoyedun@gmail.com, or ilemobadeoyedun@yahoo.com for affordable funding of e-gold and getawayecash wallet.

No comments: